View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #783
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 Burb build-up (Bags, 5.3/4L60E, repaint, interior....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdailey View Post
That's pure sweetness.
Thanks Shannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
Good choice Rob! Where's the zoomed out shot?
I've still got the front end tore apart redoing the brakes and the bags. PLUS, Coys sent me the wrong backspacing on the rear wheels. I told them that I needed a 5" backspacing and they sent me 5.5", which would be pefect if I had a 71/72 rearend and not the narrower one..... I suppose I could swap the rearend with my 68 (it's got the wider one), but I really don't want to go through the hassle. So, now I'm wating to see if they can find the correct backspacing to fix the problem...... On a good note, supposedly they fixed the problem with the front wheels as far as the dust cover goes. Either that or the CPP hub and rotor makes a difference....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
Good choice.
What backspace on the 20x10's?
We still need more pics,...
See above....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
OK, that sucks. I ordered my Grey Coy's on Jan. 4th and haven't seen them yet. This past Saturday you posted that you were still undecided on wheels and you get them in on Thursday?!cuss:

By the way they look perfect on your burb.
It really caught me by suprise also. I ordered them on the 9th and got a call from the UPS guy yesterday saying he had them for delivery. To bad the backspacing on the rear is wrong, .

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 02-19-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote