View Single Post
Old 05-05-2003, 11:56 PM   #1
Smooth68

Modified 67-72 Short Bed Rolling chassis for sale OR TRADE

Here's what I've got - stock 67-72 frame that has been sectioned from the cab back. The sectioned portion of the frame has been boxed for strength. It has a narrowed Ford 9" 31 spine rear (4:10) which is hung via 2 custom bent leaf spring packs that have been chromed. It has chrome u-bolt plates and rear hangers. The front end is 1981 unit with new tie-rods, arms and joints, disk brake rotors and calipers. All the A-arms have been chromed. It has the stock chevy 5X5 bolt pattern front and rear. It also has a set of chrome shocks. The frame has been sandblasted and painted already and the color is the '91 s10 seamist green. There is a little surface rust on the A-arms but overall all the chrome is still in very good condition. I will include the wheels and tires that are on it as they are just rolling stock, although the 2 front tires are brand new BF Goodrich TA radials. I'm asking $1000.00 o.b.o.

The reason for selling is simply I'm still looking for a stock coil spring frame and there is a board member that has something I'm interested in - If I can sell my setup everybody can benefit. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Attached Images

WTB 64-66 project or frame/cab, SWB or LWB...I have the fever! Whatcha got??

'68 Short Step - Shaved Body, Soon Bagged - SOLD

Driver-2004 GMC Z-71 Ext-cab

Last edited by Smooth68; 05-16-2003 at 01:24 PM.
Smooth68 is offline   Reply With Quote