View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Ryansuz119

"Im new at this whole thing"

So im a new member and this is my first post which is making me question wether or not i should have started with a build thread, but that seems to me where I spend 99% of my time on this site so i figured id contribute my starting a thread with my new(old) buy.

So to start this off I found the truck i wanted finnally in Pendelton, Or its a 69 gmc fleetside 4x4 short bed which is exactly what i was looking for, but the question was now how do i get the truck when im a measly 20 hours south down in Ventura county CA.

Well none the less I finnally rallied and drove with my moms boyfriend ( dont get me started ) in our 05 gmc xuv in opposition to my 88 3/4 ton basically for a better ride up. Good choice right? No we get up there with a borrowed trailer and the bags on the xuv revealed there pin holes and inability to hold the weight of the truck. Yay me! But to lessen the length of this post and the increasing number of spelling errors here are some pictures of my new(old) truck There yah go tell me whatcha all think
Ryansuz119 is offline   Reply With Quote