View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 02:50 AM   #9
hifiguy

I'm located in the Phoenix, Arizona area. The Holley carb is partially dissassembled and does have an electric choke - $30. The Holley quadrajet is fully assembled and was running fine when I removed it - $75. The auxilliary tank is made of heavy gauge (for a gas tank) steel - $50. The headers need sandblasting and a fresh coat of paint - $20. The 4" front lift springs I think are a heavy duty type, and the shocks were installed in 1999, but have black paint overspray on them and could use a fresh coat of paint, and I don't have u-bolts or rear blocks to go with it - $75. The power brake booster setup with firewall bracket, M/C and prop valve has a new booster as of 2001 from NAPA and worked fine when I removed it - $100. The Blazer/Burb tank needs a new sender and has a dent on the bottom but it doesn't leak and I have the tank straps for it as well - $25. Let me know if you need any additional info or pics. I will ship this stuff wherever, provided you pay shipping costs. Again let me know if you're still interested. Thanks!

Last edited by hifiguy; 05-07-2003 at 02:59 AM.
hifiguy is offline   Reply With Quote