View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #22
wheatlandbrawler

Re: Big Block Chevy Turbo kits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy383Chevy View Post
Hey sorry to be a thread jacker, but the Ebay link that was posted above for the twin turbo kit. Any one know anything about a kit like this? I emailed a few people that bought the kit off ebay and everyone was happy with their order. One was even a custom shop out of Mississippi. Thinking of getting this kit for my 383.
i posted the ebay kit, the turbos are small enough that they take alot of thought out of the equation, they dont have the potential to make pro mod numbers but they will put up respectable street level numbers. it comes with a warrantee on all parts as well. the mild steel manifolds may cause a issue but im not sure.... apparently the people on here dont like the kit, i was just making a recomendation without knowing the kids budget. for that price you WILL NOT make even a half assed single turbo kit. its more of a learning kit that will still make decent power.