View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #81
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Look what the insurance wants me to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgross View Post
My first job offer out of college was as an adjuster. The one thing I remember them saying in the interview was "you'll write more checks in the beginning, but as you get more experience you'll write less and less". It's a business and in business you don't make money by writing checks to customers...

3 weeks later I was in flight school and didn't have to worry about screwing people in that industry...
It's great you didn't go down that road. Just wish I could get out and still support the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmithbm View Post
Alan, that so true. i just ran across this posting too. That m3 should have been totaled. your boss / estimator *who ever* didn't write it up right. I would not have fixed it! 143 hours is a total loss all day long!!!
i dont want to live with these cars thats for sure.

good venting about it though.....
start posting those videos and maybe we can get them sent to Stacy David and get you a co hosting spot!!!!!
Knock on wood that car never came back for anything. It will be my luck that it is waiting for me in the am.

Do you have connections with Stacey David? That would be a dream come true. I'd love to get a job teaching and showing people different techniques. I don't have the fundage to do anything more than home videos which some of ya'll have seen already.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote