View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 01:57 AM   #1
Jacfourteen
Big Red - Now its a SWB!

My wife's 41 GMC

I've been on the board for a little while now, but I've always been on the 67-72 side of things. Lately I've been hanging out on the 99-06 board since I bought my tahoe last month. So I figured it was time to post up some pics of my wife's 1941 3/4 ton flatbed GMC. It was found in a field and restored by her grandpa about 10 years ago. He got to put it in a few shows and won some trophies, but then he was diagnosed with cancer. He lost his fight after 2 years and passed away. My wife's grandma knew how much my wife loved her grandpa and his old truck so she said she could have it. It still live's with grandma but we take it to shows whenever we have time. It's been restored to original, with the exception of the floormat (right now it has some ratty house carpet that needs to go). Anyways here are the only pictures I have on my computer right now, they are from the Oroville Gold Rush Car show last summer. I'll be pulling it out to get it ready soon for this year so I'll have to take more pictures of it.

68 3/4 ton (Project)-350 Small Block, .030 over, 10:1 comp, 3998993 heads, C3BX edelbrock intake, comp cams XE268, Holley 670 SA, long tube headers, dual flow 40's, E-fan, Alum rad, currently under the knife getting shortened and bagged build thread
41 3/4 ton (wife's)-flatbed, fully restored to original
01 Tahoe LT 4WD (my daily driver)-Magnaflow Muffler, Rollin on 22's
02 Ford Mustang Convertable (Wife's Car)-Flowmaster 50, Clear corners, Intake, sittin on 18's
Jacfourteen is offline   Reply With Quote