View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #121
greg65

Re: Greg65 build thread

After a few flight delays I'm back home. San Antonio was amazing. I went down to the river walk first thing and had lunch at County Line Barbecue.
Thursday we got up and headed to the proving grounds for a full day of testing. There were seven different tracks set up for us to test the new Continental tires. I was very impressed how far this company's product has come in the last five years. You name it and they have a test for it. One of the highlights of the day was getting to ride on a road course with a professional driver. The suspension on his Mustang had been heavily modified. That was worth the trip. As a added bonus, on the eight and a half mile oval we got to drive six super cars. The top speed was set at 135 mph and no more. So there was no way that us grown men would exceed that. Of the six cars I got to drive the Porsche 911 turbo, AMG Mercedes Banz, and the Ferrari 360. About tens ago I went to a NASCAR driving school which was a blast but it does not come close to the super cars on that track. I know this a long post but I had to share.
1993 mustang gt

BUILD THREAD:http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=336653

Last edited by greg65; 03-12-2010 at 10:53 PM. Reason: forgot pictures
greg65 is offline   Reply With Quote