Thread: 700r4 or T-56
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #33
Chevrolet4x4s

Re: 700r4 or T-56

Quote:
Originally Posted by -T- View Post
Im also in the middle of a T56 swap behind my 6.0 FI, and I did have to cut my tunnel and get a high hump cover. It barely hits though, so I think that if you motor sits just a half inch or so lower that it will clear fine. I just went ahead and did mine instead of trying to lower the motor. I think though that the LT1 trans are slightly different from the LS1's so that may be the difference as well.

As for the pics, when you are in the "Reply to thread" screen, scroll to the bottom and you will see 'manage attachments', click on that and browse through your pics on the computer and attach them.

Good luck with your swap... im down to plumbing the hydraulics now and should have it wrapped up shortly...if i can help any, feel free to ask.
I want to do this swap sometime.
Shane

1985 K10 Silverado Vortec 406 5 speed (in body shop)
"I been drivin' this '85 pickup truck Them buddies of mine call it a bucket of rust She's a little beat up but she still runs like the wind Yeah, kinda like me I been banged and bruisedBeen around the block a time or two But I'm runnin' like new goin' places I never been
No, I ain't broke I'm just broken in"
1963 Dodge Townwagon(its amazng what 30 years and zero miles will do to a vehicle )
Member#20327
Chevrolet4x4s is offline   Reply With Quote