View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #146
Leviticus
Shake and Bake!

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

Quote:
Originally Posted by brossow View Post
Sure looked like you were blaming them. You said, "And just to sweeten the deal the rear 20x10 will require a spacer to fit. [...] Well, we are dealing with Boss here, what did we expect." I don't know how else to interpret that statement other than you blaming Boss. But I've been wrong before. *shrug*

Don't want to argue; just surprised by all the people willing to lay out a LOT of money without even knowing what it is they actually need vs. what they'd be getting. Not specifically including you among them -- just making a general observation.

Brent
Brent,

Not trying to fight with ya, I knew the 20x10 was a toss up on fitment, I was the one over in the other Boss thread saying I will see if it fits or not. I'm not just some idiot shelling out cash thinking they will fit, I was willing to take the risk to run the 10"s in the back.

The fronts on the other hand are somewhat frustrating, but I was expecting the old version when I ordered them so I am just truckin on

Anyways, I'll let you guys know what I can work out on them, I have some 1/4" spacers for the rear I am going to try to see if they get me clear.

And we will see how much material I am going to have to take off the front hub.

I'll keep you all posted, on a good note,the tires look sweeet on the wheels!

"You are remembered for the rules you break."
General Douglas MacArthur

"Support Our Troops And The NRA"