View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #66
69c10stepside
Large Member

Re: '89 GMC C1500 build thread

Still a work in progress, need to reloom some wires, and put some wires in a loom as far as that goes. This thing is LOUD. Nothing is quite as sweet as the cackle it has, makes me feel kinda funny (like climbing the rope in gym class? name the movie). It hits you in the chest, makes your arm hairs move. The sound completely overpowers the camera I was using to record the truck running. Its great

Sorry for the big hairy arm in the movies, had my nephew start the truck for me a couple of times. Power steering pump appears to be bad, going to have to double check I have the steering sector plumbed in correctly before I remove it and put another one on. Still need to fab or re-engineer something to hold the radiator, along with finishing up the ac lines. Transmission mount is going to be modded to get the mount to work correctly, while I am there, I am also going to adjust the carrier bearing to make up for some of the lost slack in the transmission yoke.

After all of that is done, I am going to start working on the interior of the truck.

1972 Gmc Jimmy

1972 Chevy C10 SWB Sold

Last edited by 69c10stepside; 04-03-2010 at 10:47 PM.
69c10stepside is offline   Reply With Quote