View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #23
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 72CSTC5 (mod help please?)

Not sure who all has straightened this out or not, but he is still around and has opened up a shop of his own now. The work he's doing looks good. This is from C10forum.com today. Maybe some of you looking for parts and/or money can get with him to get this straightened out.....

Quote:

(From Carlos Bernal) http://c10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1392

Okay here it goes. Partly what Don (68 Short Step) says is true. Parts where he said I stole his truck blah, blah. I never stole anything. Yes I was banned from the other site. I was going through a rough patch which at the time was my girlfriend and now my wife. I was starting up a new business and then the personal issues started. Luckily we found out that my wife had a tumor in her head on the pituatary gland that was affecting things. I didn't know at the time all of this other stuff was going on and losing my house and other things at the time due to us splitting up. I realize that one man's truck is just as important as what was going on with me but I chose my wife and my family life as a priority. I am man enough to apologize to Mr. Hulse for what had occured. If I could take it back I would. I do not even read the other site. Me owing anybody money I do not know. I have to this day some cowl panels that I never completed for people because I couldn't even get on the other site to contact them once I was banned. If I owe anyone money just tell them to contact me here or email me at bernalautodesigns@hotmail.com and I will gladly refund them their money or their part.

For the record, Don persued me with the Better Business Bureau, which I had started his truck before I started my business, but in the end I said, okay let the Better Business Bureau handle it. If I was wrong so be it, I deserve the punishment. In the end I won, Don never followed through for some reason. I have over 150 pictures of his build and all of the receipts for materials and payroll paid out and hours that I have in the build of the paint and body of his black stepside.

Did I and am I building the Grey truck that this thread is about, yes. If you PM me you are more than welcome to speak to my customer if he so chooses and I will give you his information if he lets me. I will shoot a picture of me in front of it holding up my banner sign with a date on it to show its the real deal.

Does one bad dealing constitute me being a bad person, I don't think so. Does me admitting that I was at fault make me a better person? I don't know. Do I admit that I had a bad deal between myself and Mr. Hulse? Yes. Was it my fault? Yes. Did I intentionally mean any harm to Mr. Hulse or anyone else? No. Who would?

Mr. Hulse I am officially apologizing to you for the business transaction you and I had together. I am truly sorry. Have a nice day.