View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:25 AM   #67
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: Made a list of all the parts i have for sale--- 100's of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
Jonathan....could you post up pics of the cab (especially the rusty areas, drip rail, and repair areas), and the frame (is it a rolling frame?? has it been restored??)
Thanks
Here you go. The first picture is the one large spot of rust left on the truck and it's a silver dollar size where the heater box allows trash to collect...
There are a few pinholes in the floor that need fixed. Other than that all rust has been repaired. The seam sealer in the drip rail has cracked but just surface rust that I can see. INside looks clean and looking through the sunvisor holes it looks good.
As for the frame it is unrestored stripped bare other than the front crossmember, tranny crossmember included but loose and trailing arms included but loose. It has surface rust. I can make it a 6 lug roller with a complete rear with drums and front suspension off my 70 for an extra 200 (mainly for my time to assemble it) but the control arm bushings, ball joints, etc would need to be replaced I'll work on frame pics tonight
Here's the cab

Wiper hole is enlarged slightly