View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:05 PM   #1174
Plugger

Re: How about some pics of 73-91 crew cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Trailblazer SS View Post
Ya, he took it off because I was the first one to ever call on his Autotrader add (He had it up for over a year). His wife has wanted him to get rid of it for awhile now, but he has a hard time letting it go. I talked with him a bunch and he said he knew he would never get $18k for it. So he is thinkingt seriously about whether to sell it or not...he said that since I know what it is and i've built one just like it before, he knows I will take care of it...thats his biggest worry is letting it go to someone that will ruin it! Which is exactly what happened to mine...the guy who owns my old V3500 beats the crap out of it! I sold it to him in show quality condition!

Im crazy...crazy like a fox!

IF he decides he really does want to sell it, I have it on reserve (according to him) and I will be switching out the blue interior for another better factory color and removing the after market bucket/bench for the OEM 3+3 bench!
It is still in the trader as of yesterday. Is he the Original owner? I am sure this is the truck I looked at same license plate and blue int. If i had the resources I'd own it and love it and treat it like the Queen that it is, that sounded gay, sorry.