View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #77
HuggerCST

Re: Made a list of all the parts i have for sale--- 100's of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
I can try to take better pictures tonight if you would like. It is just the one small dent. ....Sinister stated he would take one or both of the gates but hasn't responded yet to my question. I'll give him a day per the forum rules as I read them to commit since he was the first to say "I will take it" IF not, it's yours.

That was actually 950 for the seats and brackets. The console is another 175. Or the set for 1100 plus shipping The PO paid 1200 for the seats and 250 for the console last year. I do have interest locally on the seats as well right now so I will let everyone know. Obviously it's easier to not have to ship them and less chance of damage....
He beat me by mere seconds. No need for another pic, just let me know. I'm gonna have to pass on the seats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Please let me know if I'm not interpreting the sale guidelines properly. I want it to be fair to everyone.
Yes you're doing ok IMO. I think that I would add "First I'll take has dibs" to your ad, just to avoid confusion. No hard feelings here though.
53 Chevy shortbed
69 Camaro

Click here to subscribe
Chevy GMC International Truck Club Louisiana Charter Member
http://www.louisianaclassictruckclub.com