Thread: Slow go
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
classic1967chevy

Cool Slow go

hey whats up im a die hard chevy c-10 man i have had one from the age of 16 and i was it the middle of the restoration and we moved and we had to store it over at a friends house and when we went to pick my truck up it was gone he said it was stolen but i say BS he sold it so i called the cops and they said they couldnt do anything about it because it was in my uncles name and he just had passed away so they didnt really care but anyways i fell in love with that truck and it broke my heart when it got stolen so i said i was never gonna get one again .so a year or so went on and i couldnt get it out of my head and i knew a boy that had one just like my old 68 and i asked him if he knew were i could get a 67 c-10 and he said he had one i asked him how much he wanted for it and he gave me a price of $200 so i was like what so the next few days go by and i go look at it and i haul it home i thought it was a steal but i was in for something or what now i see why it was $200 dollars just check out some pictures and you will see what im saying
Attached Images

Last edited by classic1967chevy; 04-28-2010 at 05:08 PM.
classic1967chevy is offline   Reply With Quote