View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 10:51 PM   #67
Grim Reaper

Re: my ride

Quote:
Originally posted by Low87on20s
This is my first post on the board...I hope it works.

Here's my baby.

That looks like East Snob I mean Cobb. I live in Marietta.

Well here is my newest addition. It's a 88 R20 454 Burb. Bought it a couple weeks back. It now has 73,000 original miles. Primary duties will be to get me to work and back ( ohhh god 44mile round trips to work and back sucks at 10mpg!) and pull a camper.
The running borads are coming off this weekend and I'm shopping for wheels. Haven't really decided whereto go from there. It has to be able to cross country a camper so it limits me to what I can do suspension wise. I may actully get the rear up a couple inches go more of a pre runner style. We will be hauling bikes and junk so It may end up with a Confer style roof rack with some utility lighting.
It will probably end up as a project pull truck over at www.ck5.com . 3.73 gears and the TH400 need a little overdrive so I'm going to check into a gear vendors over drive. Working on getting it on a Dyno this weekend for a base line and then going to do some exhaust and and TBI mods and see if I can improve the pulling power and bring up the MPG some.

The 75 Behind it is my weekend toy. It's a 75 Jimmy I bought for $1 and it's named "Dollar". It's got Warn aloy shafts in the front with CTM racing front U-joints, 35 inch BFG's HS9500i about to get fuel injected. Stands right at 7ft tall.
Attached Images

Last edited by Grim Reaper; 05-22-2003 at 10:58 PM.
Grim Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote