View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #96
LEEVON

Re: Project "Popeye"

It feels like I'm going soooo slow but I feel better when I take pics. I managed to get the rear suspension blasted yesterday, then painted and fit-up tonight. I attached some pics so you can see what I did. Basically just chopped the ends off the x-member and welded to some channels.

Right now it does not go as low as I want, mainly because the u-bolts are right under the notch. I think with a couple adjustments and maybe some 2" blocks I can get it close though. I'm pondering where to place the bags and shocks right now too.

The white walls came in tonight, my boy Tanner was digging them big time. I'm actually building the truck for him, hoping that he catches the bug. At first he wasn't into it much and now he wants to know about everything I do and how soon I can take him to school in it. He's even made a couple of cool suggestions.

Last edited by LEEVON; 06-04-2010 at 12:04 AM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote