View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:01 AM   #100
100gold

Re: Worth Restoring- Dad's old truck

Thanks for the kind words fellas. The wheels should be on by the end of the week to answer that question.

MAR-K is about 3 weeks out for the lower trim and the upper trim is half on. She's looking a bit forlorn.

This tuesday she gets civilised. Meaning a new cam. Too gawldang lopey, no whoa and just plain poor behaving. Power in the rpms, not down low in the pull like a good street truck should be.

Harold, I'm honored that you stopped by and took a look at her. Not in your league sir but she'll be fun to drive. Note how this truck has a piece of N. C. trim on that passenger door. Thankyou sir! And yes, I found that ac part.

Thanks Zoomin'! Csm did not finish their end of the order. Still like those guys alot though. Great knowledge there now. I figure you gotta pay a liittle for an education. They provided the seat cover and I'm sure they'd be tickled to get you one.

Bosshogg69,
That there is funny mister. My Dad's screen name and e bay handle was bosshawg103. Karmic, just karmic. Thanks for the kind words.

I'll try and do an update as soon as the wheels show up.
100gold is offline   Reply With Quote