Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 12:14 AM   #7
laplander

Re: laplander

First of all Donald, you posted this blasting me and then conveniently forgot to include the part where after you won the auction your payment bounced. That's right, it bounced. You said you were waiting for some money after you used the buy it now and then you waited a week to send payment and then that payment thru Paypal BOUNCED. I had asked you to send a m.o. to begin with, but you said payment had already been made, then three days later you said your bank had made a mistake and caused your account to get overdrawn. You didn't cancel it, it BOUNCED. If you would like, I could post that email on here. I don't believe in airing someone's dirty laundry, but since you tried my personal info, I guess I can make an exception this one time.

I thought I was being cool about it by letting you send a m.o. after that little fiasco instead of telling you to forget it. I told you then that I had started a new job and was going to be traveling a lot for training, but I would send them out as soon as I could and you were fine with that. Then you sent a m.o. which happened to come while I was out of town so that was another couple of weeks. Then it was another couple of weeks while I had to wait for the m.o. to clear and then for Paypal to pull that payment out of my checking account, because I had sent it thru and deposited it. My time frame for shipping these was narrow and then it got screwed up because it took so long for everything involving the payment to be finalized. If you want to complain about the slow shipping, fine. But don't get all high and mighty and puff out your chest when this whole problem started with your bouncing a payment. Your seats were dropped at the shippers when I got home, and don't worry, there will NEVER be any more business done between us.

Last edited by laplander; 06-07-2010 at 12:51 AM.
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote