View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 03:41 PM   #116
MAC67
" SHOW ME"

jku72 has it down pat,,, he is exactly right in everything he stated above,, and for the record ,, dont think that because i am defending the right to keep old relics lying around in youre yard if you want to that my yard looks like a stye, i do have the brookwood behind the garage,, although it is clearly visible from the road,, but!!! the grass is mowed areound it neatly,, it does get weed eated around,, my yard is always newly mowed,, i do however have an abundance of vehicles,, the only one of them that you cant walk out ,,star up and drive off in is the brookwood,, i dont have piles of lawn mowers parts and bumpers,, i bring in what i intend to sell and it will go on down the road,, that i show i make my living some times are better than others,,, i guess what has heated me up so much over this whole post is the fact that the way some people state it,,, they advocate this type of behavior between people by agreeing with some of the actions worns neighbor took,, i make my money by dragging in these old "eyesores" and distribute the parts across the country to people that are very happy with the what i drug in,,then when they are stripped they go on down the road,, if i lived next to people who thought the way worns neighbor did i would be forced behind a desk somewhere doing a job i hated,, and there for i will fight tooth and nail to have the rights i do and make my living the way i choose and enjoy to do so,, in closing,, does anyone need some parts for a 58 chevy brookwood ? ha ha ha ha ha