Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #11
laplander

Re: laplander

You know Sharpie, I HATE posting stuff up like that, but I'm not going to let someone trash me like that when there was no cause for it. If he hadn't bounced the payment to me, NONE of this would have happened. I could have dropped the seats off and been done with it. After he informed me of the "bank problem" it made me wonder about the whole deal and that was why I made sure his m.o. had cleared before I would ship them. I even told him that I was going to be gone for training for a while and he told me he was in no rush. That was why when work extended my stay out of town I didn't think there would be a problem. If I had bounced a payment to someone I wouldn't have had the nerve to say something like this on a public forum, let alone try publishing their personal info online. I wasn't on here sending emails to people I thought he had done business with to ask if they had his contact info after his payment went boing, boing.

Maybe I'm too laid back and trusting, but even when I bought some expensive stuff off here and didn't get it for a month I wasn't too worried. The seller had told me he wouldn't be able to ship them for a couple of weeks because of work and then forgot about them till I reminded him. I understand sh#@ happens and didn't worry about it. The seller got them sent and even though it took almost 6 weeks, the seller was happy and I was happy, so what if it took a little longer than expected. This guy is screaming internet fraud and wants to call the cops after I was nice enough to let him send a m.o. AFTER the first payment was no good? Unreal...............
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote