View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
csa daddy

87 crew cab shortbed dually

ok fellows been a member for a while an this is my first build trhead on here. i have a 87 crewcab shortbed dually. i bought the truck last year when i got my taxes back so it allready had some work done it had been fourlinked an bagged but no comp or anything just some shrader valaves an airline an bags. so jump forward a year i have takeing an cut the truck down an made a crewcab short bed dually. i love duallies but dont really care for a long bed soi fixed that. i just got my 3inch drop spindles in an installed about a week ago an started the z on the frame the other day im not a very good welder but im learning. im also going to do a stock floor body drop but in instead of cut the top down im going to shave the bottom off the frame. i plan to runa set of alcoa classic 22.5 shaved down on this truck. i will move the truck with a 6.2 diesel an a 700r4 tranny. when im done this will be my daily driver so got to make sure everything is done right an strong.here are some pics for everyone to check out. also if you look on dually scene.com in the project under construction under the title super dooper dually you will find the build on this truck from start to finish.this is what it lloked like when i got except it had no motor or bed when i got it.

well i got it home an this is what i found some nice dents an a hole in the roof

an the new roof i installed

csa daddy is offline   Reply With Quote