View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 10:52 AM   #11
walker_quiram

Re: 68 K10 SWB Frame Up

Ridin High.... yeah they were not cheap. Around 3K for the tire/wheel combo. I figure if i'm doing it once i'm doing it right and not going to redo it. I like to be different and try out new stuff so I guess that costs money. Toyo tires are the best tires made in my opinion. The M-55 snow/traction tire is what my dad runs on all our vehicles, I believe we own over 20 sets of them. I am only a fan of the Toyo MT if it is on a gas, the diesels eat the s*it out of them so don't put them on a diesel no matter what they say!! My buddy's dad has a F350 powerstroke with 35" Toyo MT's and has like 10K miles on them and they're half worn out! So that should tell you something.... but he has 33" size on his jeep and they will last a lifetime, it's all about the torque.

As far as the paint Bad71.... it is a burnt orange color. The pictures don't really do it justice on how awesome it is in the sunlight. I just picked out a color from the PPG paint codes book and I don't even really know what it is to be honest with you. I could find out more but I just went out in the sun and picked out a paint color I liked, always been a fan of the burnt orange because it's not all that common. Thanks for looking!
walker_quiram is offline   Reply With Quote