Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #13
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: deal resolved

I bought the seats buy it now on the sat night 27th march.I went to the bank monday morning on the 29th and deposited the money.I sent payment with paypal on the 30th at 1 o clock after deposit cleared.Paypal sent the money on the 30th and acknowledged payment received.I received email and pm from you on the afternoon of the 31st after paypal sent saying not to send paypal that you had dispute with paypal saying that someone did not receive rims from you and paypal had taken money from your account.I replied that I would find out how to withdraw paypal payment and send money order as you requested.I had not used the account attached to my paypal in over a year and the bank had it closed and put the money in my savings.I received and overdraft of $35 but the bank refunded my money and reopened my account when they saw it was their error.I picked up postal money order on the monday 5th of april and mailed.I sent email to you on the 15th of april asking if you had received payment.You responded the same day saying you had the mo and would ship the seats next day that they were still boxed as received from Dennis.I asked you to go to paypal and refuse payment that I sent thru them so they would credit my money back to my account.I received credit the next day.I waited several weeks and sent you emails.On may 22nd I received email from you dated may 21st with ph # saying to call you. I did and you said call back later you were having dinner with family.I called back several times and got up with you on the 24th and you said you needed my address again and would ship the seat right out that they were in the back of your truck.I waited a week and tried to call back several times but always got voice mail.I called back on friday june the 4th and left voice mail stating that I would wait 1 week and then I was going to file charges for internet fraud.I finally received the seats on fri june 11th and the shipping date on them was monday june the 7th almost 2 months after you told me they would be in the mail the next day.They were not boxed just wrapped in plastic and had 73 up blazer mounts stuck between the seats not correct 72.I have receipt dated from postal mo I sent and shipping label from the seats showing date you shipped.As soon as I find out how to bring pm to this thread I will add dated pm received from you stating to send mo not paypal after payment was already made.I understand delays and am easy to work with but you just plain lied to me and ignored me.I will never deal with you again and would advise anyone else that this is the way you do business.

Last edited by 67/72junkie; 06-13-2010 at 09:40 PM.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote