Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:34 PM   #15
laplander

Re: deal resolved

Donald, I guess you seem to think that I should have shipped the seats as soon as the m.o. arrived, even with all of the chaos it with Paypal and my account. I was not going to ship anything till that money order cleared, and then I had to wait for Paypal to pull that amount out of my account, because you BOUNCED a payment. I don't care what your excuse is, it bounced. When that happened, I was already into my training schedule, which I thought you understood was going to keep me out of town for a while. So 19 days after you used buy it now, I got your payment. Then came the waiting for it to clear and the waiting for Paypal to yank the money out of my account to cover your BOUNCED payment. At that point we are looking at over a month for that to happen. I didn't respond to Paypal because you said to not give them any info so they would credit your account. Then I had to wait for them to deduct it from my checking because I had sent your bad payment thru. By that point I was living in a hotel in another state training and was able to get home a day or so a week on Sunday. My UPS place is only open from 4-6pm M-F, so that posed a little bit of a problem. The only way around it is to drop them off at a local drop point, but then I don't get a tracking number till they ship them. The seats have been in the Suburban waiting to ship for several weeks, waiting for me to get home so I could send them. Believe me, if I could have fit the damn things in my Volvo and dropped them off from an out of state UPS Terminal I would have. I tried to keep as much contact with you as I could, but since my laptop is monitored and we can't go to any sites that are not deemed productive, I couldn't post on here. Because I have a POP3 email account which is on my home computer, and couldn't remember my password, I couldn't even reset it so I could log on from the hotel computer. I have been rather busy with work, which you knew about and said it was no rush, so when they extended my stay out of town I didn't think it was that big of a deal. This was all caused by your BOUNCING a payment, so quit trying to say I am the one to blame. You lied and tried telling people that you cancelled a payment after I asked you to send a m.o., that was not the case, it bounced, you DID NOT cancel it. I told you from the begining what was going on and you said o.k.. What I should have done was to tell you to forget it after it bounced because I KNEW my window for shipping these was small, but you seemed like a long time board member who liked these old truck, and I had made it a point to ensure you understood what was going on with my schedule. I'm not sure if in your world, everyone is a pony that eats rainbows and poops butterflys, but in the real world, you were completely out of line, not only with posting this thread, but the posting of my personal info. Have you ever thought about what kind of trouble you opened yourself, and possibly the site to by doing that? If someone had used my I.D., you would now be having a summons served and the site would be getting subpoenaed for all of the information involving the possible theft of my i.d.. You are either too arrogant to see that what you did was wrong, or you have the I.Q. of a powdered sugared donut. I don't have any crayons to draw you a picture, so let this timeline help you.

March 27th. You used BIN on Ebay.
March 31st You said the bank sent letter payment had bounced.
April 5th You sent m.o.
April 15th My wife informed me that a m.o. had arrived while I was out of town and I told her to deposit it and ask to be notified when it cleared.
April 30th My wife recieved notice in mail that m.o. had cleared
May 11th Paypal closes their investigation into the payment and withdraws money from my account. This while I was out of town again.
May 21st My wife forwards an email to my work account that you had sent and I replied asking you to give me a call on my work phone. I told you that as soon as I got home, they would go out. I was suppose to have the weekend off, but ended up being extended two more weeks because of the trainer getting ready to go out for 6 weeks for surgery and them wanting to finish up before. Since you said you were in no rush, I didn't give it a second thought about needing update you daily.
June 6th I get home and find that you have been slandering me and posting my personal info on the world wide web and I replied with the facts.

If you had used the buy it now and mailed a m.o. it would have gotten to me by the 7th of April and I could have mailed them to you before I started my new job. By YOU bouncing the payment, then having to send a m.o. it took way longer then expected, because of me waiting for the m.o. to clear and then Paypal having to pull the money out of my account. After the bounced payment I wasn't going to take any chances with you at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67/72junkie View Post
I bought the seats buy it now on the sat night 27th march.I went to the bank monday morning on the 29th and deposited the money.I sent payment with paypal on the 29th at 1 o clock after deposit cleared.Paypal sent the money on the 29th and acknowledged payment received.I received email and pm from you on the afternoon of the 31st after paypal sent saying not to send paypal that you had dispute with paypal saying that someone did not receive rims from you and paypal had taken money from your account.I replied that I would find out how to withdraw paypal payment and send money order as you requested.I had not used the account attached to my paypal in over a year and the bank had it closed and put the money in my savings.I received and overdraft of $35 but the bank refunded my money and reopened my account when they saw it was their error.I picked up postal money order on the monday 5th of april and mailed.I sent email to you on the 15th of april asking if you had received payment.You responded the same day saying you had the mo and would ship the seats next day that they were still boxed as received from Dennis.I asked you to go to paypal and refuse payment that I sent thru them so they would credit my money back to my account.I received credit the next day.I waited several weeks and sent you emails.On may 22nd I received email from you dated may 21st with ph # saying to call you. I did and you said call back later you were having dinner with family.I called back several times and got up with you on the 24th and you said you needed my address again and would ship the seat right out that they were in the back of your truck.I waited a week and tried to call back several times but always got voice mail.I called back on friday june the 4th and left voice mail stating that I would wait 1 week and then I was going to file charges for internet fraud.I finally received the seats on fri june 11th and the shipping date on them was monday june the 7th almost 2 months after you told me they would be in the mail the next day.They were not boxed just wrapped in plastic and had 73 up blazer mounts stuck between the seats not correct 72.I have receipt dated from postal mo I sent and shipping label from the seats showing date you shipped.As soon as I find out how to bring pm to this thread I will add dated pm received from you stating to send mo not paypal after payment was already made.I understand delays and am easy to work with but you just plain lied to me and ignored me.I will never deal with you again and would advise anyone else that this is the way you do business.
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote