Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #21
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: deal resolved

He reinstated the account with the deposit I had made in full and apologized for the inconvenience.I went home and contacted paypal via phone and was informed that payment was made to you on march 31st and in your account.they would resubmit to my bank for their funds.I had to wait until monday after getting paid to pick up mo as my deposit had to stay in the bank to cover paypal when resubmitted.I sent mo on april 5th.I contacted you april the 15th after 10 days.You had to transfer the funds from your paypal to bank account.Why do this after you told me to send mo and have to transfer back when you knew I had sent mo as you requested. you are contradicting yourself by admitting you transfered the funds to the bank after telling me you were having problems to send mo.In a nut shell some jerk made a claim against you and paypal withdrew funds from your account and screwed it up.The funds I sent were deposited in your account after lunch on the 2nd business day after I hit buy now.I then sent you mo because you had paypal problem not because I bounced payment.You then transfered the paypal payment to your bank account knowing the mo had been sent at your request.Then you claim it takes 10 days for postal mo to clear bank.I'm sure most members here know how paypal works and postal mo.the only thing that makes me look foolish is the fact that I went ahead and sent mo after paypal had confirmed payment.I forwarded the dated pm you sent me requesting mo after paypal was made to the moderator to prove I am stating the facts.ps I'm not bothering you I am using this section of the board for its intended purpose to inform other members of how our deal went.
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote