Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #24
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: deal resolved

I am seriously glad I was away this weekend.. the posting manner is giving me a headache.

USE PARAGRAPHS if I am suppose to wade through and sort things out. If not, then why pm me ?

Anyway.. a few points

MO postal or not CAN take time to clear depending on the account. Though most times my bank will cash one instantly, if I deposit it, the funds are not readily available.

I have never lived anywhere outside of Fayetteville, Sanford etc that grocery stores and business's cashed MO's. Even in the same state, where we are now, if I walked in the local grocer and handed them a money order, they would send me on my way.. I know its common in some places, but unheard of in others.

The only part I am not understanding is the whole paypal part. If the funds were sent via paypal and cleared, then where did the refund/bounce issues come in. I know it was stated a few times above.. but as said, its hard to read and make sense of.

IMHO if a part was sold and paid for then someone should be available to ship them. If it was stated that training was involved, then slow ship is understandable to a point. Perhaps UPS could had done a pickup on the item? Or they could had been ready to go on a weekend you were in, and a friend help ship them?

Just not real sure on what all happened above. Sounds like a series of mishaps on both parties sides from what is posted.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote