Thread: deal resolved
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 11:24 PM   #26
67/72junkie
Account Suspended

Re: deal resolved

I never bounced anything.I made deposit in the bank on monday morning a few minutes after 9 the first business day after I bought the seats on ebay sat night.The bank made and error. I presented them the deposit slip and they corrected their error.I can post you a pic of the dated deposit slip for $330. You asked for a mo due to paypal taking money from your account not because you were being cool because of my fiasco.My bank account and paypal are fine.I left the money in the bank but also put a hold against paypal drawing anything out until the funds sent to you were reversed the day I put the mo in the mail as you requested. I waited 10 days after mailing the mo and sent you and email inquiring if you had received it.I received a reply stating you had and seats would be shipped in a day or 2.I requested you I requested you reverse paypal and when I checked paypal it was.You had payment ,I should receive seats in a week or 2 all was good. I waited a month after you said seats would be shipped in a day or 2.I filed inquiry with ebay for contact info.they said it would be in my email twice but it never did.Next thing I know you are not a registered ebay user and I'm worried.I never actually filed a claim or left you any negative feed back.Now I am worried .I have no contact #, you haven't been on the board, and no longer registered with ebay. I go to the board and asked if anyone had contact info but no luck.I checked email on the 22nd may and you have sent contact #.I go to the board the next day and post you contacted me and I'm happy.I called you on the 24th and you said you where out of town training and you had seats in your truck.You asked for my address and said you woult ship seats and send me contact info. On june 3rd 10 days after you said you would ship and send tracking # I responded to question on the board.I stated the facts.I didn't blast you .Twice you told me seats would be shipped and they were not. On june 7th same day you shipped the seats you came on the board and lyed saying the reason I sent mo was because of bounced payment on my part when it was at your request due to paypal taking money from your account. Now all this started because you had problems with paypal not me.If not for that you had prompt payment and would have shipped seats right out I assume.I do not after all this think you intended to rip me off.But you didn't follow thru with what you told me. End of story!
67/72junkie is offline   Reply With Quote