View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
CaliDude76
All About the BOWTIE

Re: Paint Codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeXaS 86 C10 View Post
calidude beautiful truck !
wheres the paint tag i think mines missing since i never saw it but on the SPI from the glove box, which is the only sheet in there says option 62D description LSS1 saddle tan cust im assuming thats the interior ?? i know mine is faded some but i still think they are different colors... mines more mustard color... yours has a very nice color though... i might change to yours
Thanks.. unless I'm not paying attention or what.. but I can't seem to spot many trucks close to these colors.... pretty unique colors. Im sure it's called saddle tan.. but then I've seen that color name used for interior colors too, although I can faintly see the name "Saddle Tan" on the reference sticker on the top of the driver side wheel well under the hood by the washer fluid bottle...maybe it does mean the interior color only? I've also seen the name "Desert Sand Metallic" used for colors like this too.. so maybe thats the real name... I do see a bit more yellow in yours.. maybe it was painted over.. and someone was experimenting with the tints and tones in the color... and it was more brown originally? you never know. I also like the way yours looks with all the trim on it,... trying to hook mine up like that.. but I see yours is a Silverado... mine's a Custom Deluxe.. so no molding from the factory... have to drill, and attach

Does the door jambs and dash match the outside color?...

"... Being "SQUARE".. is where it's at...."

Proverbs 15:30 .... "A Cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones..."
Be exceedingly blessed today, my friends!...

Last edited by CaliDude76; 06-24-2010 at 09:55 PM.
CaliDude76 is offline   Reply With Quote