View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:09 AM   #875
Sublvr72
Account Suspended

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildstreak View Post
Well even more time has past with extremely poor communication and has made me loose all faith that sublvr72 will get me these wheels. Ive sent him numerous pm and had only had one response and nothing since and that was at the time he responded here. I in fact want refund now no other option will please me, Im done dealing with a person that has this little respect for his costumers. If by Monday I haven't heard by him Im calling the credit card this time and letting them deal with this BS.
Just got back in town again, sorry for the delay in response I forgot my laptop power supply so I didn't have access to the net all week. I'm an independent contractor for a company and I'm on call to be sent just about anywhere. Just fyi, HID Solutions is a part time gig for me so, unfortunately from time to time it ends up on the back burner while I have to go out of town. It has nothing to do with having little respect for customers, it's something I operate in my free time, which recently I haven't had a whole lot of. In the PM reply back to you I explained that I've already paid $300 in postage to get your wheels to you and it keeps coming back to me. You've explained that fedex won't ship to your area so as long as I can get the $300 in postage back from fedex I have no problem refunding your order.