View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #884
Wildstreak
"something witty here"

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublvr72 View Post
Just got back in town again, sorry for the delay in response I forgot my laptop power supply so I didn't have access to the net all week. I'm an independent contractor for a company and I'm on call to be sent just about anywhere. Just fyi, HID Solutions is a part time gig for me so, unfortunately from time to time it ends up on the back burner while I have to go out of town. It has nothing to do with having little respect for customers, it's something I operate in my free time, which recently I haven't had a whole lot of. In the PM reply back to you I explained that I've already paid $300 in postage to get your wheels to you and it keeps coming back to me. You've explained that fedex won't ship to your area so as long as I can get the $300 in postage back from fedex I have no problem refunding your order.
You should be able to get the money back for shipping, it never reached its destination or even left your local warehouse. From the one tracking number I got the rims only made it to the sort yard. If you could please find out if you can get my money refunded before leaving for another couple weeks I would be extremely happy. Thank you for replying to my pm.
71 burb 2wd: 350 4spd
71 lwb fleetside 4x4: 350/sm465/205/3.07 eaton posi rear
72 lwb fleetside Cheyenne 454/th400
1991 GMC V3500 CC 4x4