View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
Thealien

Re: LS 5.3 is finally sitting in the Jimmy!!!

Damn, I need to update or do a complete build/swap thread. I have about 6-700 miles on it so far. I am getting it tuned soon. I have had a few issues from leaks to clogged injectors. All the leaks are fixed except where the speedometer screws onto the transfer case. It has a new oring and I even put some seler on the threads but it still drips a couple of drips a day (and probably a few while I am driving). It bothers me, I will find a fix eventually?!

Truck does run great. It got a little hot today but I have been driving it in 90-100 degree weather for a couple of weeks now.

My other issue is I can not get my cruise control to work. I have power everywhere it is needed. My brake and TCC switches work and send the correct signal on the correct wires? I really want cruise but I am not losing any sleep over it. CRUISE IS NOW WORKING!!!

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with both parts and information and for everyone contibuting here to help others enjoy the benefits of driving a cool old vehicle with a modern, eficcient, and reliable engine to power it down the road!

Last edited by Thealien; 07-17-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote