View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #969
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 SuperBurb build-up (Bagged and Blown!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
idk about that red valve cover maybe it will grow on me but not diggin it as of right now? It just looks outta place?
I thought the same thing. It looks better with the coil packs back on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Looks like some great progress!
Thanks! Any progress on those SB center caps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmedero View Post
Wow all that and you found time to look at my mess....
I like the red, looks good.
Anytime Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
I'm diggin' the red cover,it just needs the coils laid on it to mute it down a little. Mac
You're wish is my command! What do ya think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleuh1 View Post
I like the red. Just be careful of how many of the liquid refreshments you have while working on the wiring, or it will be a fried mess. LOL. Do you have the part number for the oil pressure cover with the the knob like your using. My Chevy dealer keeps ordering me the plain covers. Thanks. Looking good.
, I didn't think anybody saw that. I think you need to be drunk or crazy to jump into the middle of this wiring mess, . I don't have a part number, but I know mine came off of a truck pan. I have an extra one if you can't find one local. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA72C10 View Post
Nice progress. I think the red will be good once you have the coil packs on it to break it up...
Take a look and tell me what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbclassix View Post
since your SC is cast finnished, your valve covers should be cast finnished too. More red, or no red. The lone red valve covers just scream corny.
OUCH!!! I see what you're saying, though. Since they're pretty easy to take off, I'll probably wait until everything is together to see how it looks before I change them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
Thats what I was thinking also.
Tough crowd, .
Attached Images

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 07-25-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote