View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #32
blindman

Re: my 57 buid thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod1 View Post
Blindman

This looks great. Your build is close to the road that we are traveling. Do you have any side pics of the truck and the stance? What size tires and rims? Any other suggestions on the suspension? You mention that you would change the rear shock position up 3 inches to lower it a bit more. Does this seem to put it more in line with the front suspension? Do you know how far forward from the back of the frame that you marked your axle centerline? Where did you get the dash extension? Sorry for all the questions, but it is cool to find someone that has already done it and done it well.
i didnt move the rear shock mounts by moving them up it would level out the truck right now i got a 3 rake thats about right for me .. im gonna run 235/70r15 coker ww in rear and 215/70r15 cokers ww in front rims im not sure yet probably chrome reverse or radirs .... the dash extension i fabbed pretty easy just use a brake and measure twice i couldnt find a aftermarket one i liked so i made one i will be posting more pics in the next few weeks im trying to get it done before goodguys show in charlotte in october thanks for the compliments hows your ride coming along ?
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote