View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 11:33 PM   #19
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 71 Blazer "Finishing Touches"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldblue1968chevy View Post
too bad! I know how you feel 'missing out on things you thought you were gonna make'. I was shootin to put my truck in the antique car display tomorow in town..oh well.
Sorry you won't make it either...but the biggest thing for me is making sure it's right and getting it ready to sell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck72 View Post
He did realize he was working on a resto and that things were expected to be done right .... or maybe he is regretting taking this job because he does not have the abilities or work ethic required to be a good businessman...hmm...I would definitely recommend a bad review with the Better Business Bureau... Anyway... I still want to see pictures.... BTW did you see JRBECKs truck with the hood on....awesome....now you need to sway be back to the blazer side of life with awesome pics of your vehicle...lol
It looks good in pictures but it definitely needs work. The panels are 1/2" too short at the back end and they don't fit tight on the inside...he'scoming over tomorrow morning at 7 to meet with me to get them straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourkraut View Post
that sucks! worst thing every invented, caller id! ahng in there least it will be done right and will be happy when you are done!
he finally called back....going early...hope he shows...

Here are the panels...they look good in the pictures and will be nice when he gets them fixed...Going to look awesome with the seats in.

and here are the seatbelts I had re-done to go in the blazer.