Thread: 76 Blazer build
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:46 PM   #86
spudz

Re: 76 Blazer build

Quote:
Originally Posted by russgt View Post
I am very jealous, a rust free blazer for 700! The nova was a basket case when my father in law got a hold of it. It is still numbers matching and in a lucky chance, the original copo wheels were in the trunk with the dog dished hub caps, wrapped in news paper that was dated the day after the car was purchased.
You may be jealous but I am jealous that you have the ability to do work like this... I had to pay to get nova rust repaired. Bad ass on your inlaws nova. Mine nova is about the same as your blazer. I have installed, quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk floor, trunk floor extensions, trunk floor drop offs, trunk floor braces, package try, and tail panel. Still have to do the floors. lol..

here is the blazer on the way home the night I bought it.rust free but has dents in both doors. Has bad tranny. cold ac, nice cd player. tbi, new 4in lift with new shocks. brand new 32in BFG mts less then 500 miles on them and here is a pic of the nova where I found it. and some in progress pics when he was fitting the quarters and while he had it cut in half lol. The back half is done now. gotta do floors now.
Attached Images

2004 z71, 96 z71 on 38s, 88 Chevy k5 blazer, 4in lift. 84 swb project, 82 SWB project , 84 chevy 4x4 lwb project, 88 Jimmy beater/highschool ride. 79 c30. 99 tahoe 4x4 project. and a bunch of parts trucks..
spudz is offline   Reply With Quote