View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
AverageJoe

To hell and back '91 1500

Here is a couple pictures of my truck I'm pretty much having to restore. When i got it, it was in horrible condition, nothing worked. $600 later and its running and driving, but not pretty yet (thats the expensive stuff). It started out as a 4.3 5 speed. When i got it, it had a worn out 350 with a blown th350. I converted it back to a 5 speed with a centerforce clutch, and found some wheels for cheap. Here it is from when p/o got it, destroyed it, and the day i brought it home. My baby needs a heart transplant soon(the truck lol)

Day the P/O got it

Then he primered it and lowered the back

Slammed all around

From then, i do not know what happened, but it was abused.

The day i brought it home, the doors were screwed shut, and the interior was stripped (no door panels or trim)

Cheap set of wheels and tires (others were showing wires) and a set of doors that open and shut, yay!

Another set of wheels, with good tires, then my centers got jacked

The motor after i cleaned it up a little bit, with new breather and chevy orange valve covers.

Thats it for now, ill update it when it gets primered and dropped. It needs a new bed and tailgate, nother set of straight doors, and a windsheild and it will be getting there.

Last edited by AverageJoe; 08-18-2010 at 03:46 PM.
AverageJoe is offline   Reply With Quote