View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #2625
Alan's Classic
1 thing at a time is progress.

Re: Project Vitamin C-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
with some of the smooth ones i've seen, it just looks too plain or out of place...but on a truck that's completely custom, i don't think it looks bad....either way, i'm sure it'll look just as slick as the rest of your truck
Thanks, I hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
I like the scripted ones, as the smooth ones look like an afterthought in my opinion. Whichever you choose, I know it will look good!

Just a thought, you could snap a couple of pictures, then post in the photoshop section, and have someone remove the scripting so you could actually see how it looks with your current setup, and smoothed....
Can I use a pic when I first got the truck? It's blue, but it's the only pics I have of it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63sbssbbw View Post
I think the stepside lettering looks pretty good,but like Del said, with smooth one you could do whatever you like
T
After the clean and simple look.

Used some 18 guage to try to make some rain gutters for the A post. To my knowledge noone makes them. I don't need them, but Ronnie does on his build. Over all they turned out pretty good. My shear won't shear 18 guage so I had the cut it out by hand. The angle needs to be a little sharper to be exactly like the factory, but my break won't go any further. It will work like it is. I only made one for now. I need to find someone that can shear 18 guage. I thought about trying 20 guage, but I don't have any.

Here I used a short piece to practice my bends.

Next is the final product.

Next it's on to the bed...........Pics on the way.
Alan's Classic is offline   Reply With Quote