View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 07:20 AM   #973
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Boss 338 Wheels **GROUP BUY**

I am not understanding why you are sounding annoyed with us. We stepped in to end this giant cluster and attempt to help the folks get what they are owed. Yet we are the bad guys?

I know Colin fwd you a copy of the email as well. According to him, he has no records of the sales besides what is on this site. He also refuses to give me a list of which usernames are owed wheels, because he feels that is a privacy issue. Sorry but when folks take money and do not deliver parts, I feel it is a fraud issue...

Quote:
In the end I am actually LOOSING money on this deal, as the cost of the product has increased over the past few months and regardless of the increase I'm not asking anyone for more money than they actually paid and I have been paying the difference out of my pocket
That is from the email I got today. If it was a group buy, and money was paid upfront.. how do prices change? Group buys are a mass order that is placed at the same time.. not several orders over several months.

Also on a side note, and not really to do with the wheels.. He had an admin from another site email me on his behalf. When I checked the whois of that site, he owns it etc. So he is emailing me pretending to be someone else, on his behalf. I replied and asked. No reply from him on that. Only one to me about his issues here and how he is out of money with this deal, and how he has no records etc.. Poor poor pitiful he.

Sound assy? Maybe... A group buy, through a non vendor, and people got screwed left and right. The head of it will not disclose whom has been shipped or owed parts, or provide refund or tracking information. Yet wants access to the site, and is trying to make US look bad.. Ya I am a bit pissy.. I have a ton of better things to do with my time.

So once again

Whom is owed wheels still.