View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:15 PM   #161
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

UPDATE!!

Well it looks like the plans have changed a little for this build. Instead of making it appear like a "Rare" one off factory original big block blazer I may just be putting a 350/350 combo back in it like it originally came. The reason? It appears that I will be purchasing a factory original short wide bed, BIG BLOCK, auto truck!! It is also a Custom truck with factory air and some other decent options. Best of all it is also factory red with white two tone! My favorite! The catch? It has been even more used and abused than the blazer you see before you and the original 396 is long gone along with alot of other parts. Fortunately I have everything it needs so my factory big block long bed 70 is going to be sacrificed to save a factory 69 short bed big block truck and of course this factory 2wd CST blazer. I guess if the 70 longbed has to die it might as well save two uncommon trucks. So it looks like the blazer will be getting a 350 4 bolt main and standard 350 auto trans. Hopefully it will still remain an interesting build for most of you; and now you have another build thread to look forward to down the road.

I will post pics of the truck after I pick it up on Sunday.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry

Last edited by 1956cameo; 09-16-2010 at 07:50 PM.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote