View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
eyebuzz
Licensed driver

Re: One day of updates

Thanks everyone. Below is a shot of the interior. The front seat was reupholstered but the back ones, I think, are original (sorry no photo there). Overall she is in real great shape...no where near perfect (notice rust behind back wheel) - but real nice overall. C20 - 350/350. Just got the burb this summer from Greg in Keene, NH (we call her Keene Green). I had just made a bunch of money selling an 05 Toyota Sienna - but as things usually happen most of that is gone before it got to go into the Suburban (insurance, new brakes for the Volvo, etc., etc.)...it's hard to catch a break - that might be the definition of life. I'd like to get the AC back up (compressor seized) - it's not that I really need AC, but since it was working relatively recently (couple of years?) seems like I should get it fixed before everything drys up and it will be really expensive to fix. I was thinking of switching up the differential or replacing the transmission with a 4 speed - but those are just dreams now that the moneys gone.

Best,
Tim

eyebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote