View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #123
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Streetrod Farm Truck build..."the Diesel"

Y'all be sure to read this. This is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by palposity View Post
I'm sure with the new "Stitch" business Chuck is more focused on his entrepreneurial pursuits than on his build. His veritable plethora of candidates who are agog with interest for interior packages from his feeler thread will likely keep him slaving over the sewing machine for years to come in order to complete this Brobdingnagian project. But, years from now, when all the orders have been fulfilled and every last loop of thread has been stitched - he will emerge victorious from his entrepreneurial catharsis. His interiors will be legendary. The Indians in the mountains will sing folk songs about him. And we - those who knew him before he joined the exalted ranks in automotive folklore with others such as Chip Foos, will remain, as always, his humble servants. All of us, united together, support him in the belief that his efforts will not prove feckless.

I take this moment to salute the birth of "THE STITCH" and look forward to your ascension to the aforementioned ranks in North American Automotive legend.
Posted via Mobile Device