View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #131
68Timber
I know the pieces fit

Re: My "New" '76 2wd TOY...currently un-named

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlped View Post
^^^Nice!!! The car is sweet. I think I want a bit darker though. And now I'm thinking chrome yellow & brilliant silver. As you can see, I'm not dead set on a color
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I love that car, and if the truth were told he bought it for the total cost of the drivetrain. Insane 383 and Richmond 6-speed but it came with the original 327 and 4-speed - great interior and paint - he shows it and it places.

I don't get that lucky nowhere near as often as he does.

Anyway, I've become somewhat chicken picking out new and different colors. Seems like every single time wifey and I head to Lowe's and pick a color for a room we want to repaint it turns out way different than that little 1"x1.5" square color sample we based our choice on. We don't pick house paint anymore, we pay someone to.

Justpball hit a grand slam with that root-beer over cream thing he did with his 'Burb - it'd look sinfully good on your truck with little to no interior color changes. Or if you don't like it for your project and want to go further outside the box, I wish you better luck than I have picking colors.

79 2wd Blazer (Bruiser)
85 M1009 Blazer (Sarge) build
74 Honda Z50 build

Last edited by 68Timber; 09-22-2010 at 09:30 PM.
68Timber is offline   Reply With Quote