View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #10
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwotr View Post
I ordered about $400.00 worth of stuff from them on Tuesday evening.
I received it TODAY at 3pm!!!

Now I know Brothers is in Southern California and I'm in the Northern part, but I was blown away by the speed of shipping.
Took the cheapest route (UPS Ground).
I was actually waiting to get these and then make my appointment with my Mechanic for the repairs. I really didn't think I'd see them until EARLY next week.
WHAT A SURPRISE.
Brothers comes through again.
Highly Recommended!
Hey,
Great for u , my experience with Brothers was almost always the same (order 10 parts and get 5 or 6, Then there very sorry but the rest is on "backorder")

Usually good quality parts but when u don't have something ready to ship me, tell BEFORE i place the order so that i can go somewhere else if need be.

Just my 2 cents, but from all the Chevy parts places I've ordered from the only 1 that has come through 100% shipped on every order (around 8-10 now) has been LMC. Maybe just luck ...I dunno ....but when i am ready to bolt on the next part I want to at least know its on its way.......is that to much to ask? Occasionally LMC parts do seem like there not the best out there though, but most are average or better.

Brothers has good parts but I have always had this feeling that they don't stock much or maybe drop ship ....e-commerce everything.....thats fine if i know ahead of time!!....but they conveniently don't tell when u place the order ...which makes me suspicious.

Maybe they should take a lesson from one of the best retailers on the entire internet.......Summit Racing.....best web site.....best customer service...superfast shipping.....and most importantly, they tell you EXACTLY when the part ships.....If they sold...frikin groceries i'd would buy them from these guys....professional >>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck with your project, and if any Brother's reps are reading and u guy's have changed since my last order, about a year ago...I'll be the first to apologize.......LATER..........

-------------------------Rushnbobo--------------------
Attached Images

RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote