View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #27
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHNBOBO View Post
I rest my case; the non response of my last post to John at Brother's is troubling to say the least. I must assume that there position is that the thread will just go away and business as usual!!

We consumers don't want "private chat's" with vendors that seem to have recurring issues with their customers. This consumer wants want's some confidence that issues have been resolved and obviously others share the same concern.

We are not out to trash your company; just want to see some "public " communication about general shipping, delivery and apparently customer service attitudes!!!!

The only people I expect to be unresponsive or rude to consumers are insurance companies (claims dept. all of them) and anyone working for the government in a customer service position ie. DMV IRS and My State Senator.....these people do not rely on consumers to make money sooooooooo they dont give a sh$%.........

BTW: John I need some parts before my next show in 2 weeks .....whats on sale 67-72
Chev....Tell these guys on this forum that everything is going to be professional and honest and I promise I'll place an order ..........TTYL............

Maybe if we don't talk about it the thread will just run its course and business as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!..................C'MON JOHN ........

Just 1 forum comment .......customers are waiting........................
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote