View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:08 AM   #215
LEEVON

Re: Project "Popeye"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99 to Life View Post
the travel height looks great. I like how it isn't slammed too, just in case
something happens, it's nice to not be stranded. Everything is looking real good and clean. I really like the OG frames with MII on them, they look much cleaner than s-10 swaps. I think I might try and go that route on my next project, even though I got another s-10 frame and OG frame sitting and waiting.
good work and good tunes in the BG.
Thanks! The front could go to the ground but I want to be able to roll if I lose air, so I set the bumpstops to where the crossmember is about 2" off the ground. Gave me some peace of mind. I debated on the frame issue for along time, at the end of the day I decided that putting some more money into the stock frame would pay off in the long run. It adds resale value in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIZZLER View Post
motor looks killer.nice video.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masshole View Post
thats what i'm talkin about! lookin great, what kind of intake is that on your motor? i looks killer!
masshole
Edelbrock LS1 Victor Jr. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cheby View Post
sweet...nice vid
You like my helper? She thought the airbags were cool until they started hissing then she ran off.