View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:31 AM   #256
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t korinek View Post
That was one bad az storm, sorry to see you got the short end of the stick, it just rained a lot out on this side of town.
Maybe I have an orange hood laying around.

Paintless dent removal is also an option the insurance companys use after a storm like this rolls through.
Tom
Yeah, I hadn't thought about the paintless dent guys. I wonder if any of them have worked with metal that is significantly thicker than tinfoil. I have seen them save panels that had some pretty impressive damage on them. Hmmm.

Yeah, we got hit hard there at work. I was talking to the UPS guy that pulls a long-box around my area and he said that a bunch of their equipment got damaged (tractors, parcel trucks, parcel cars, etc) along with every vehicle in their employee parking lot. They are about a mile away in the direction that the storm traveled, so it sounds like it did not lose any intensity enroute to them. I also heard from someone who was a couple miles away from UPS and they had windshields busted out etc. That is approx four miles away from work, so for it to keep its intensity that long, you know it was a mean one. I heard that Sanderson Ford got hit real bad. I saw a couple tote-the-note lots that had golf-ball finished on all of their inventory.

I'm glad you just got rain as I would hate for my parts supplier to have nothing but damaged parts for sale .