View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:58 AM   #274
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: The Story Of A Cummins Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

I have a habit of waking early and come downstairs to see what everyone else is doing with their trucks to fill the time before work or whatever starts. I spent yesterday morning and this morning, and a little time last night reading this thread (I'm a slow reader). I'd like to have something new and witty to say to describe how much I've enjoyed going through it, but I don't. I'm not a diesel guy, but love the build and how you approached it. Very well done. I think you have a knack for writing too. Some of the phrases you used made me laugh. I like that you built it to use it. I love that you actually finished the project, so many of these threads die off or get sold incomplete. My wife is from eastern Idaho and I love going out there to visit. My brother in law and I will try to sneak off for a couple days of camping and wheeling sometimes and they are some of my best memories. I love the scenics pics, some of those could have been used for ads back in the day for GM.

I was wondering what the dyno report was. You had mentioned it was on one a while back but didn't say what the results were. Again, nice build, great thread, I really enjoyed it.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote