View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
bigcow94
Snowfighter

Found a GOLDMINE of cheap parts!

well i've always read and heard stories of people who find those places tucked way back in the woods or off of a beaten path with hundreds of classic cars and trucks that no one ever seems to know about. well i got lucky and turns out just down the road from my child hood home there was such a place. well unfortunatly the man has passed away late this summer and the kids are cleaning up the property to sell the land. I stopped out there today hoping i wasn't too late to still get some parts. The one son-in-law told me they had already crushed 200+ cars and trucks but there were still a bunch there.
At any rate if anyone is looking for parts i'll be out there again next weekend to get some for myself and i can look and get some pictures and prices.
(I picked up a bench seat, original steering wheel, mirrors, heater controls, and boxes and boxes of bolts/nuts/washers/ all for $30!!!!)
here's some pictures to wet everyone's whistles sorry for the pictures but all i had on me was my cell phone, and these pictures certainly don't cover everything that's out there

Last edited by bigcow94; 11-08-2010 at 12:09 AM.
bigcow94 is offline   Reply With Quote